That's right - 14 years ago today we both said "I do". FOURTEEN YEARS. Is that possible?? You have given me the best years of my life, two incredible children, your love, support, patience, hard work, selflessness, friendship and SO much more. We've had our fair share (or maybe more?) of struggles, and I'm not naive enough to think that they're all behind us, but they have only made us stronger and I have no doubt that we're ready for whatever is to come. I look forward to the adventure that's ahead of us and I'm thankful that we're in it together. I love you - now more than ever!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
14 years
That's right - 14 years ago today we both said "I do". FOURTEEN YEARS. Is that possible?? You have given me the best years of my life, two incredible children, your love, support, patience, hard work, selflessness, friendship and SO much more. We've had our fair share (or maybe more?) of struggles, and I'm not naive enough to think that they're all behind us, but they have only made us stronger and I have no doubt that we're ready for whatever is to come. I look forward to the adventure that's ahead of us and I'm thankful that we're in it together. I love you - now more than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDelete14, eh? COOL!
Happy Anniversary. We love you guys and cannot tell you how lucky we feel to be a part of your lives. No matter what we will always be here for you guys, through the ups, downs and sideways...hope you had a great night just the two of you :)
ReplyDelete