For now, I'll show you some updated photos of the place where I've been spending a lot of my time lately. As most of you are probably aware, the store where I work, Pages In Time, moved recently from our old location to a BRAND NEW, stunningly beautiful, custom-designed, 10,200 sq.ft. store. It was no small task, but it is SO worth it - we're getting more positive feedback than I even imagined. And once the scrapbookers of the world realize that one of the very classiest, largest stores sits right here in Northern Indiana, we will begin to see pilgrimages on the scale of Mecca or the Mall of America.
I can't take any of the credit for this. It wasn't my idea to move. It wasn't my idea to build a brand new store. It wasn't my idea to paint the walls orange and aqua and green, or (in the case of the women's restroom, brown with big, beautiful aqua polka dots). The Turners did the work. They planned and prepared and built and painted and, most importantly, they pay the bills. I'm just proud to say that I get to play along. Afterall, if I've got to work, then I want to do something I enjoy. And if I work at a scrapbooking store, then I want to work at the coolest, biggest, funnest, most outrageous one there is. If I'm going to be on a team, I want to be on the winning team. So I do and I am.
Click on the picture and enjoy what you see.
No comments:
Post a Comment