Tuesday, January 2, 2007

As I mentioned yesterday, today was a work day. Got up around 7:45 to a silent house - all 5 kids still asleep! Showered, ran a couple of errands, got to work and tried to plan my attack. Unfortunately for me, all plans fell apart as shopper after shopper after shopper entered the store. I spent 90% of my time today running the cash register. Good news for my employers, bad news for my plans. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.

Stopped at Martins on the way home to grab food - been a while since I've been grocery shopping (oops). Next stop: home, and get some dinner thrown together. Not gourmet, but I didn't get any complaints (they know better!). The kids were doing their Christmas-Break-Usual - video games and Disney Channel. If we don't get them back to school soon, all they'll know how to say is "Star Wars Lego" and "Hannah Montana." Forget reading and math - they can run an Xbox 360 and Tivo!

I spent the evening uploading the last of my pictures into my Flickr account - you can see them HERE. Current through 2006 - pretty exciting! Watched a little TV while finishing up some work on the computer, balanced the checkbook and paid some bills (yeehaw), put the kids to bed early (9:30!) and took a bath. Pretty productive night! Still didn't finish a few projects I have in mind, but they'll have to wait. I'm headed to bed early - time for me to start catching up on my sleep, too!! Besides, it's back to work tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I go to your Flikr sight, right? I see that, undoubtedly, you have had your camera surgically attached to your head so that EVERYTHING YOU SEE is photographed, cataloged, and become GREAT shots!



    You suck.

    ReplyDelete