We had a terrific weekend as a family, along with our very best friends, the McMullens and the Ruths. We packed up early Friday morning and made the 5+ hour trip up to Wisconsin Dells and the Kalahari Waterpark Resort. Click on the picture above for photo highlights. It was an incredible trip with incredible friends. More details later, but I can't wait til we do it again!
GREAT SHOTS!! Looks like a GREAT time! You know, I've NEVER been to the Dells. Of course, when I was growing up in Wisconsin, it was one old indian dancing around and a boat ride on the river. Not much of a draw. (Someone told me there were bunch of chipmunks running around and THAT sounded okay....)
ReplyDeleteKeep the shots coming. Also, don't forget that the GULF is here waiting, too. Bring your friends, too. I can't promise a place for everyone to sleep... at least not at the same time, but theu're certainly welcome.
seriously, i can't remember the last time you haven't been on a vacation. do you two still have jobs? did you win the lottery and not tell me? what is going on and how is it that there are more pictures of other peoples kids instead of my abby and jacob?
ReplyDeleteyou have some explaining to do!
:)
I loved your pictures. I can't wait to see what you do with the surfing ones in a scrapbook.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could just have me throw a bucket of water whoever is looking at those pictures at that time.
That would be cool.