Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Abby's Zoo Field Trip Day!

Abby & Allison - two best friends on their last Preschool field trip - EVER!


What could possibly catch all of their attention so completely? Believe it or not...tortoises.



Abby, Allison, Rachel and Tyler, in a rare moment of still, quiet and cute! ;)


I particularly like the part about being "prone to mood swings"

Abby's favorite animal of the day - the horses!

4 comments:

  1. You know - you take the best pictures ever. Can we hire you to follow us around and snap them for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to say I followed a link from my blog to see that you had me linked in yours...and thanks for the comment on my smile! Too sweet!!!! ;) I'll have to check your blog out for sure later on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daryl, you're hilarious! Yes, from today until eternity, I will follow you and your family everywhere you go (as if we don't basically do that already!).

    You'll be at Allison's first day of kindergarten, and I'll be there. You'll be eating dinner with your family, and I'll be there. You'll be on a date night with your wife, and I'll be there...

    On second thought, we may need to rethink this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the "behind the bars photo"
    Every kid should have one of those sign's...just kidding.

    (from aunt Babs and my new blog)

    ReplyDelete