Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Abby has a loose tooth. She's not even five. And I don't just mean a little wiggly - it's legitimately loose. It could easily be pulled out right now. But that won't happen because Adam's not home, and I don't do teeth. It's in the contract. Sure, I'll brush them, but anything more serious than that and I'm out. Since when do preschoolers lose teeth??!?

7 comments:

  1. I have people asking me all the time if I'd like to "lose a few teeth". And I'm in my 50's! So it must happen at any age.

    Kids grow up WAY too fast!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky... we just went through this!! K will be 5 in a few weeks and lost her first one on Monday. The one next to it is now wiggly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it too, and it is certifiable...

    Either premature tooth evacuation or Jacob just hit it really hard with one of his "bat weapons."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pulled out every single loose tooth in my house! I love it!! How young did she get her teeth? Might have something to do with it!! Don't forget to leave her the big bucks for it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. man.. I remember when my mom used to pull my loose teeth out. I still have nightmares!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Callender, have you forgotten how to blog :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost my first tooth a few weeks before my 5th birthday!

    ReplyDelete